Saturday 12 March 2011

Final Poster Design


This is my final poster to celebrate 100 years of GF Smith paper.

Evaluation
At the beginning of task 2 I didn't know where to start and wasn't sure where to go with my ideas. After re-reading the brief and looking in detail at what was asked I realised I needed to celebrate the 100 years and wanted to use contrasting colours that stand out and grab the viewers attention.

I chose this design because I thought it would be the best way to portray celebration for the company. The colours I've used i feel work really well together! The type works well with the image slanted. I varied the type in size so that the main things stand out and so that it kept the poster interesting.  I've left a lot of white space because i didn't feel the poster needed something in the background.  I thought it would look too complicated and would take it away from the image that I want everyone to notice.

I feel this design does celebrate the 100 years of GF Smith Paper and i'm really happy with the outcome and how its printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment